Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meet the Team


Full Name: Teresa Kay Breeden

Ministry Area or Position: Bus Pastor, discipleship teacher, nursery team, nursing home visitation, Wednesday night worship team (when does this woman sleep?)

Family Members: Husband Mark, daughters Madison, Elizabeth, and LillyFavorite Food: Chinese, especially Chong's in Paducah, and Maryland style crab cakes

Favorite Bible story or verse: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13

Favorite TV show or Movie: TV show - "Little House on the Prairie" reruns and "John and Kate Plus Eight" until the resent divorce :( Movie - "It's a Wonderful Life", "Gone With the Wind" and tear jerker "My Sister's Keeper"

Favorite Music: Contemporary Christian esp. Steven Curtis Chapman, Nichole Nordeman and Mark's originals are some of my favs.

Something special the Lord has done in my life: God has blessed me with a wonderful family. My only dream growing up was to have a family with children of my own. My husband and children are awesome and I am so thankful for them.

What's my talent?: I'm good at accounting and I love my job. That's another blessing to count! I believe my best area of ministry is just helps in general and working with kids is my fav.

0 comments: