Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pray of Jabez Continues

This Sunday in Building 2-52...Part 3 in the Prayer of Jabez series, "that your hand would be with me" and the amazing story of Daniel. Daniel was indeed a man who like Jabez had been blessed by God and his territory mightily increased. He is a perfect example of how God's hand was with him. Love to preach from Daniel!

I challenged the kids to learn the Prayer of Jabez in 1 Chronicles 4:10. This past Sunday, I rocked my team's world by telling the kids not only would they receive 3000 points towards the Redemption Center store if they could say the whole passage BUT if they challenged a Building 2-52 team member to say it and they couldn't that the kid would receive an additional 3000 points! Hey, if a 1st grader can learn it, why can't the leadership? I'm just sayin'!

0 comments: