Friday, March 06, 2009

BGMC


Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge (BGMC) is close to my heart. I love the fact that kids can collect some pennies, nickles, dime, quarters and maybe some green stuff and another child from across the world will be led to Christ with the materials that were purchased with that money. I set a challenge before the kids to bring in $500 in 5 weeks and I'd wear pink hair for the rest of March. Ta Da! What do you think? It's a little different than last time and I'm already getting some strange looks but I'll do just about anything for missions! I broke out my "Ask my why my hair is pink." button so I could share about BGMC and our church when asked. Thanks to my friend Kimberly who owns and operates Karisma Salon in Martin, TN for pinkin' me up!

2 comments:

amain said...

I'm tellin' ya, I think that PINK is definitely your best color!!!
CONGRATS to all of your kids who worked so hard...that ROCKS!!!

Truders said...

Congrats on your kids making their goal!! I love the pink!!