Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

You know me...occasionally have I have some random thoughts to share.


I'm loving all the flowering Bradford Pear trees here in Union City! Sooo pretty and nothing like flowers to make you think spring and new beginnings. It was prophesied in our church that 2009 is the year of new births! Love that.

I have a new fav coffee...well the at home brew variety, anyway. It's Dunkin Donuts Dark Roast. Very yummy. I'm a dark roast girl.

Easter is only four Sundays away after tomorrow. I'm excited for the opportunity to reach people with the celebration of a risen Savior!

Our kids are having birthdays in a few days. Micaela will be 25 on the 20th and Keaton will be 24 on the 29th. My kids ROCK! They will be here for Easter. Can I get a woot woot?

God blessed me with a friend who wants to pay for my passport and my visa to go to Turkey! Did you know passports cost $100? A visa there is about $20. God is so good. You can't out give Him!

March 26th marks 6 months here in Union City. Wow, it has been a fast 6 months! But on the other hand, it feels as though we have known these people forever. Mysterious how that works.

My twin nephews turn 10 years old this month. Double Digits!! They are precious to me. If you see this Jakob and Dylan...Aunt Lori loves you and prays for you. God has a mighty plan for your lives.

March 11 was the first anniversary of Randy's mom's Home-going. I'm so glad to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is with Jesus but I sure miss her. She was a wonderful mother-in-law and a warrior for the Cross. She was also my friend!

The new Facebook layout bugs me. Why do they keep changing it?

After two months of working out, I THINK I'm finally starting to feel some results. It's good to do something for myself!

1 comments:

Jena said...

I agree..that is the best home brew!!!