Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dinner at Pastor Lori's Kitchen



Our September mission's incentive for our Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge (BGMC) offering was the person with the most $$ in their Buddy Barrel would win dinner out with me and a Building 2:52 team member of their choice to ANY restaurant in Union City! Could be anywhere from McDonald's to Applebee's, Taco Bell to Joe's Steak House. Soooooo...Elizabeth wins with her baby sister Lilly just pennies behind her. "Elizabeth, where would you like to go to dinner?" "I want Miss Hailey to come and I want to have dinner at Pastor Lori's kitchen." Seriously, she wanted hot dogs and steak fries at our house! Well, whatever my babies want, my babies get! After those delish Oscar Meyer dogs, we watched some Toys Story 2, and the girls had their chosen desserts....chocolate ice cream for Elizabeth and sherbet for Lilly. BTW, when I brought up the matter of Elizabeth only beating her sister by pennies, she agreed wholeheartedly that Lilly should be invited along! Love those silly girls! Good times and blessing some missionaries, too.

0 comments: