Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funny Thing About "Haystacks"

First of all....I surpassed 500 blog entries and didn't even realize it. Go me. Hee hee.

Second, and to me this is hilarious, in the last several months I have had tons of hits on my blog from all over the world. Obscure, exotic, far away lands...plus every corner of the good ole USA have perused Pastor Lori's Blog because they have Google searched "Giant Haystack." Last October, our church hosted a Halloween alternative with a huge haystack filled with numbered balls that the kids could redeem for prizes. Of course, I blogged about it. Apparently there was a famous wrestler named Giant Haystacks who passed away in 1998. In the search for info on the famous Mr. Haystacks, people have stumbled upon the blog. My Site Meter has given me a glimpse of the wrestling world....those crazy people are all over the place! Anyway...it makes me laugh. Maybe someone will look at my blog and learn something about Jesus! Love that.

0 comments: