Thursday, June 25, 2009

MEGA Sports Camp Day #3


It keeps getting better and better! 17 new kids last night! So awesome to see so many new faces and watch the kids having such a great time. Of course with it being the first year, I knew there would be areas to tweak if we do it again but not too many. The "normal" time frame to do a camp is during the day and for three hours so our evening event is different as it is only 2 hours. We definitely could use a little more time but I think the 6:30-8:30 time slot is really better for the kids than trying to make it later.

We have had perfect weather and no injuries other than a slightly jammed finger. Our camp nurse administered the right amount of ice and TLC and all was well! I think 2010 will be having a Sports Camp for sure! I'll add more pics later...blogger is taking too much time to load and I have tons to do!

0 comments: