Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mega Sports Camp





Night one of Mega Sports Camp was great! How great you may ask? How about a team of people who are so excited to serve Jesus and Union City kids that we had more volunteers than kids attending? 30 kids, 38 workers and a few visitors! How about new families that have never been to the church? How about a smooooth day one with no glitches except a pesky, gi-normous horse fly that dive bombed the kids right at altar time. Stinking devil! Anyway...I'm so happy with how everything went and can't wait for tonight. It was HOT and I did not hear one single complaint from the team! I am so blessed!

My intern, Jeremiah, was such a HUGE help! He is doing a great job and ready to jump in and do whatever it takes. He's preaching in Building 2-52 this weekend and I'm excited to hear what the Lord has laid upon his heart.

Too many pics to post here but enjoy a couple!

0 comments: