Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay

Today is my friend Lindsay's birthday. I miss her a lot as she lives in Omaha...the land of her people. Lindsay is one of those people you love from the second you meet her. She has this full-out infectious laugh and is one of the most intelligent people I know. She's an incredible mom to Reese and Liam and puts up with her CRAZY husband Michael. Lindsay is an artist and a writer, too, and just an all around cool person. Love ya bunches, Linds! Miss you and hope to see your face soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww, my very own birthday post! i feel so honored. the feeling is mutual, PL! got your message, and once i get these kids down for a nap, i will give you a call. i need to check in on you anyway!

amain said...

I say "ditto" to all you said about Lindsay. We knew each other way too short of time before she moved...and took her AWESOME family with her...
Happy Birthday, Lindsay!

Unknown said...

gee, thanks....you know, "the land of her people" makes it sound like I moved to Moab. LOL!