Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Trudy

My Oregon buddy, Trudy, is having a birthday and she is nervous about getting close to forty. All I have to say about that is, "You can just eat a big bowl of shut the heck up!" :) I kinda remember my thirties. Hee Hee...anyway. Trudy is a wonderful woman of God who has a heart as big as they get. She is a compassionate, loving person and was a BLAST to minister with while we were at Berean. Her crazy husband, Pastor Kevin, was the children's pastor there so we got to spend a lot of time together. I'll never forget the first time Trudy came to kid's church as her character, Sister Rowena. I thought I was gonna pee my pants laughing!

We had a lot of fun doing Missionettes together, too. The ornery side of Truders showed up a time or two at Powette and at our FAVORITE thing...Kid's Camp!! Oh how I miss both Kevin and Trudy at camp! Trudy also shares my love of purple. I knew she was smart! The only thing I never could understand about Trudy is that she loves hockey, of all things. Oh well, we all have our weaknesses! :)

Trudy is an amazing mom to Renn and Zayvn, two of the most active boys you'll ever meet. Trudy is one of those women who you just knew would be a great mom before she was even one officially. Happy Birthday Trudy...I miss you tons and can't wait to see you again.

1 comments:

Truders said...

Thanks Lori, boy were those some great memories and crazy times. Soccer is becoming a fast favorite since Renn plays but hockey will always be my first love.....oh right Kevin is then hockey....actually hockey came before Kevin....well whatever I love them both. Your a special friend and I love ya!!