Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Road Trip

I'm super excited...I get to see both of my kids!! I'm heading to Springfield, MO on Thursday afternoon to stay with Micaela for two nights and a huge bonus is that Keaton is in Branson at a ministry conference so we all can have dinner together Thursday night! Woot Woot!! I can't wait to see them. I also get to see all of Micaela's buddies, which is always a good time, AND four of my other dear friends from Iowa! I am a blessed woman.

I have a meeting with the children's pastor from James River Assembly of God on Friday and am getting a tour of their facility. I've been to Springfield several times but never made it over there to check it out. I'll have my camera ready cuz I'm sure there will be ideas to be stolen...I mean shared! :)

It will be a quick trip and I'm traveling alone so say a prayer for me. I'm sure y'all will get more details than you really want to read when I get back.

0 comments: