Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Birthday

Hey, it's Pastor Josh's birthday on Friday, October 13. In honor of my favorite pastor, I thought I would share the Top 10 reasons I love Pastor Josh....

10. He's cool with me wearing slacks to church, which is great when I have to crawl under the theater curtains.
9. He totally understands the importance of premo coffee for church even though he doesn't drink it much.
8. He makes awesome guacamole!
7. He has the greatest laugh.
6. He thinks out of the box.
5. He still loves toys like I do. How many senior pastors do you know that buys himself a water balloon launcher?
4. He doesn't micro-manage.
3. Seriously, he's very humble.
2. He's almost as passionate about children's ministry as I am.
And the #1 reason I love my pastor...He's not afraid to do whatever it takes to win the lost to Christ. He genuinely loves people, is compassionate, and never asks us to work any harder than he does.

Okay, that was a couple more than 10, but he's easy to love. Have a great birthday Pastor Josh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the kind words. I still do love toys! Sometimes now they are just more expensive!