Saturday, October 21, 2006

Travelin' Girl

Micaela, my travelin' girl, is in Camden, Tennessee the next four days. She is spending her fall break from Evangel University ministering at a church in Camden with her outreach team, "Oath". They will be working around the church, ministering in both AM and PM Sunday services and working at a Habitat for Humanity site building a house. She was so excited when I talked to her. She has a real heart for serving and missions. I'm so proud of her and love how she is enjoying campus life so much. But...I miss her something fierce! I'll get to see her in a couple of weeks when she comes back to DM to be the Evangel rep for Iowa Youth Convention. Unfortunately, it's while I'm in the hospital. But it will be better than nothing. Hope I still can make some of her favorite foods while she's here. I know she wants some of her fav Mexican Chicken. Have fun in Camden, Mic!

0 comments: