Thursday, October 12, 2006

Knee Update

I am finally feeling like I'm making significant progress with my new knee! God has been working over-time for me, and you know how great that extra income feels. :) My bend is supposed to be 110 degrees to have "normal" use of my knee and after five weeks, I'm at 105 degrees! The pain level is getting better each day and I'm so thankful. Randy has been so awesome (as always) through this whole business and the poor guy has to relive it in four more weeks with my other knee. Does anyone know of a "Husband of the Decade" award I could nominate him for? Seriously, he's the BEST, sorry girls, he's all mine! Thanks for all the prayers...keep 'em coming. The kids have been so sweet at church. They are so concerned and always asking how I am, making me cards, praying for me and trying to be helpful. I love those little monsters!

3 comments:

Dara said...

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME FOOD! you are right - there is nothing your lasagna will not fix. Thanks a million.
Dara

Lori Eilers said...

Anything for you! Happy healing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your knee is getting better! It's a slow healing process, but you'll feel 100% better soon....
Katy (I go to church with Keaton)