Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful that I have both of my kids home with me today. Micaela brought a friend who couldn't travel all the way to Alaska to spend the holiday with her family, so we are blessed to have Clover with us, too. Randy is in Sioux City to spend Thanksgiving with his mom and oldest brother. I don't really like being apart from him today but it was more important he get to see his mom who has been struggling with some health issues. There is no way my doctor would allow me to travel yet, so it's an unusual Thanksgiving for us. I cooked most of yesterday to send Thanksgiving dinner with Randy and have all my kid's favorites for here. I am thankful for...Jesus, who loves me unconditionally and saved my soul, the Holy Spirit who guides me (I need it!), the Word of God, my hunky husband, my awesome kids, my family, my church, my friends, my cat, my call (Thanks, Jesus, for allowing me to minister to kids and their families.), all of God's provision, my new knees (I think), and for the exciting things God is doing in our lives and community. Enjoy the day, take a nap, hug everyone at least twice and don't count calories!

0 comments: