Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Randy

Today is Randy's 53rd birthday. How can I even begin to express how blessed I am to be married to this man? I honestly can say that in this marriage deal...I got the better end of the bargain! He deserves a vacation, a lot of money and maybe even a parade because he's just the BEST! So here are my top 10 (but certainly not the only) reasons I love Randy Louis Eilers.....

10. He has always been the priest of our home.

9. He is a wonderful father.

8. He knows how to treat a lady.

7. He has a great sense of humor.

6. He may not say a lot but what he says is worth listening to.

5. He fully, 100% supports my call to to ministry and is willing to go wherever God calls us to go.

4. He takes such good care of me.

3. He is the BEST hugger! (most people know this first hand!)

2. He tolerates us laughing with AND at him. (ask him how the hole in the armpit of his shirt happened...very funny story that he will never live down)

1. The number one reason I love Randy...because he loves Jesus!

Happy Birthday my hunky man!!!

6 comments:

Truders said...

Happy Birthday Randy!! Have a blessed day.

Kevin and Trudy

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Randy have a wonderful day with your family!
We love you~Albers and company

Jena said...

I just told ELi that it is Mr. Randy's birthday and he said "Mr. Randy, so nice!" I couldn't help but share that ;) Happy Birthday to one of our favorites :)

becky said...

Happy B-day! I hope you had a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Randy!!!!!! I hope your day was WONDERFUL!! :) The Mumm's send their love :)

amain said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr Randy!!!
We just love you so much, and are so glad to call you 'friend'.
Best wishes for an AMAZING year!!