Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Just Sayin'

Okay...two things....I just heard Oprah is getting her own TV network. So when does she get her own country? I'm just sayin'....is there a point at which a person has too much power, influence and celebrity? I think she is an interesting person who does have a huge heart and obviously a savvy business mind but we need to be careful in whom we put our admiration. We are nearing a "Hail Oprah" mentality in the USA.

And the "meanest mom in the world" is on the Ellen Show today. Too funny. Maybe Iowa will be know as the good parenting state! We could only hope.

1 comments:

Jena said...

totally agree with you on this issue w/ O! I used to think this woman was flawless and started to have that attitude (when i was watching her show about every day)...scary how much media can influence one's perceptive!