Friday, April 11, 2008

ABC's of Me

My pals Angela and Jena tagged me for this list...kinda fun!

A- Attached or Single: Quite firmly attached - almost 28 years :)
B- Best Friend(s): Randy, Jesus, my kids & a few really close girlfriends
C- Cake or Pie: Pumpkin pie - when I used to eat sugar
D-Day of Choice: Sunday
E-Essential Item(s): carmex, laptop, cell phone, sugar free mints, jewelry, coffee, hugs
F-Favorite Type of Music: Contemporary Praise and Worship, lots of variety
G-Gummy bears or worms: bears, but I don't eat sugar, all gummies rock!
H-Hometown: Sioux City, Iowa
I-Indulgences: Panera bagel with hazelnut cream cheese, Starbucks, jewelry
J-January or July: Definitely July!!!
K-Kids: the best 2 kids in the world, daughter Micaela (24) and son Keaton (23)
L-Last movie: The Bucket List (pretty good, too)
M-Marriage Date: June 21, 1980 (I totally got the better end of the deal!)
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 7 brothers (six living and one that was given up for adoption that we've never found)
O-Oranges or Apples: this week oranges, sometimes Fuji apples
P-Phobias or Fears: heights, grasshoppers, beetle-type bugs
Q-Quotes: "You can just eat a big bowl of shut the heck up!"
R-Reasons to Smile: Are you kidding? What's NOT to smile about...Jesus loves me, my hunky husband, my awesome kids, my church family, being a pastor, coffee, plus I have TONS of wonderful friends! I could go on and on.
S-Season: Spring and summer!!!
T-Tag: Angela Albers, Trudy, and Adrian
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I'm an open book but not everyone knows I used to weigh 340 pounds
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Me like meat!
W-Worst Habit: Being "thin skinned", procrastinating sometimes
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: bagels, Mexican, pizza
Z-Zodiac: Aries

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee is definitely a must have!! :)