Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy ER Birthday

Well...my 47th birthday was a flop! Not because of a lack of well wishes but because I ended up with a migraine! I haven't had one for several months and I got up at 5 AM Sunday morning with a full blown, throwing up, wanting-to-die migraine. Of course, that meant a trip to the ER for shots after I threw up my meds I have at home. A couple hours later and two good shots in the ole rear and I slept ALL day. I woke up long enough to eat part of an Arby's roast beef sandwich and that's about it. I was mostly coherent by 6 PM but that meant we missed our awesome life group, too. Oh well, I guess I can celebrate another day. Poor Randy got to watch me sleep all day and miss the fun, too. My last holiday was in the ER, too. What's the deal? I think I need to lay low Memorial weekend. :)

5 comments:

Truders said...

Sorry Lori :( Glad your feeling better though.

Alyseia La'Belle said...

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear that!! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Yes, I say, prepare for the next holiday! haha

Unknown said...

what a bummer! i totally forgot to wish you HB on your bday - but i guess you wouldn't have been able to answer the phone anyway. dad gum. well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PL! you don't look a day over 35. and i really mean it. we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your birthday was such a bust :( Hopefully you will be able to celebrate it today or soon!!!

amain said...

The MAIN family owes you a big birthday celebration! Don't think of it as belated; think of it as the party that just keeps on going....
Happy Birthday, Pastor Lori!!!