Monday, September 18, 2006

Big Day

Well, Texas Ranger and I had a big day today. I had three doctor appointments and for some reason, riding in the car is tough on this old gal. But it was a good news day. First of all, my blood levels are where they need to be. I had another ultra sound on my leg and the blood clot is gone - praise God. And my physical therapy session was filled with screaming and tears but I had a 50% increase on my leg extension and got 80 degrees on my bend. I'd like to tell you, I was tuckered when we got done. My good friend Angela brought us a yummy Mexican dinner and to top off the day, Micaela called with good news, too. She tried out and made a church impact team from Evangel called "Oath." Isn't God good?! He knew I needed a day of encouragement, thanks Lord. It was also good to hear that church went great yesterday even though both Randy and I were gone. We have such an awesome team of people that are always ready to go the extra mile. Thanks team, you all are the best. Stop by and see Texas Ranger and me. :)

0 comments: