Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm soooo glad to be home from the hospital. My surgery went okay but had a few set backs that kept me there for three extra days, which felt like a week. I have a new compassion for people who have knee replacement surgery. Whatever you do, TAKE CARE OF YOUR KNEES! I'd rather have gone through labor and delivery 100 times than experience what I did. Anyway, in my trial, I kept praying and telling God that although I didn't understand why I had to experience these things, I would try to trust that His ways are always better than mine. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." More later about some opportunities God gave me at the hospital. Thanks to the hundreds of people who have been praying for me. I KNOW it has been what has got me thus far. Continue to pray that my swelling will go down, the blood clot will dissolve and that I can bend my knee to a 90 degree angle.

0 comments: