Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Awesome Kids

Okay, on a lighter note. If you know our son Keaton, you know he is super funny. The kids were laughing and teasing me about having to use a walker after surgery. Keaton decided we needed to name my walker. Okay, son, I'll bite, what should we name it? Texas Ranger...Walker - Texas Ranger. Admit it, you're laughing.

Micaela told me today that she is on a powder-puff flag football team. Go Mic, please don't break anything. I'm so excited for her, she is also trying out for a school ministry team that travels and does various service things for churches across the country and does drama. Not sure how it all is incorporated, but sounds neat.

And even though he's not one of my kids, I must include a Jason Huffey hospital funny. He was totally fascinated with the commode in my room. Too bad I couldn't get one for him. :)

And my others kids, you know, my JCFC ones, did a great job on the last BGMC contest for the heaviest barrel. Miss Isabella and Mister Jaren had the top girl and boy spots. Iz's dad, Mark, wasn't too far from joking when he said we'd need a fork lift for her barrel. Way to go kids, the real winners are the boys and girls across the world who will now hear about Jesus' love for us all.

0 comments: