Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Girl

Sounds like Micaela's first week at Evangel University went very well. We've talked every day and she is always excited to tell me about a new person she has met or something fun they did. She visited her first church today, Hope Community Church, and she said their worship was incredible. (Probably not as good as JCFC! :-) Classes are off to a good start with a lot of homework already. Evangel had their first football game but I forgot to ask the score. Next week, she will attend her toughest class....archery. Ha Ha. Now I could have been an A student if those were the kind of classes I had to do. It's funny, when Micaela heard she had to take a PE class, she just about paniced. Then she heard they had kind of a life style fitness class that counted toward the requirement so archery and bowling saved the day. When Mic was in high school, she said she'd eat a bug every day for the rest of her life if she never had to run again. That still cracks me up whenever I think about it. She gets her athelitic ability from me. The most exciting thing she did all week was get her nose pierced again. No hoops or chains, just a cute little "diamond" stud. It's kinda quiet around here without my girl. Somebody bring me a tissue.

0 comments: