Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Awesome Thanksgiving

Taa Daa...it's Christmas!
Ryan and Mic working on the tree
Renay and Randy
Micaela bowling her 300 game, LOL!
Renay, Josh and me
Randy, Micaela and Ryan at Snappy's Pizza

We had so much fun with Micaela and her buddies Ryan, Josh and Renay! It was good to have a house full again and cook the big meal and watch everyone enjoy. My girl comes home again in a few weeks for Christmas break so it will be good to have her around for a little longer than a couple days. I'm so thankful for my kids. Micaela has such great friends...Ryan even helped put up the Christmas tree. :) Keaton is arriving on December 10th and I can't wait. Why can't we require our adult children to live where we want them to? Hee Hee...just kidding...well, kinda!

0 comments: