Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Doesn't Get Much Better!

Life doesn't get much better than this! My house is clean (thanks Randy), my house smells like pumpkin (thanks me) and Micaela will be here in about four hours! We are having a house full as Mic is bringing three friends home with her! I LOVE that! Nothing like four college students to keep the house hopping and my love of feeding people fulfilled.

It's a gorgeous day here in Union City and tomorrow it's supposed to be about 60 degrees. Woot woot! I'm praying the mild weather holds for Monday's Christmas parade. We are looking forward to our first winter parade experience.

Tonight's church service will be off the hook. Pastor Tommy and Deana's son is here from Franklin, TN where his is a youth pastor and he and another buddy are joining our band for a night of praise and worship. If I ever have a jealous moment it is for people who have musical talent! Both Pastor Tommy and Pastor Justin are very musical and can sing.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Truders said...

Happy Thanksgiving Eilers Family!!

Sandy May said...

I am jealous of your weather. We had a nice fluffy snow! But I would take warm weather any day. You are surely blessed with kids at your Thanksgiving table. What fun!