Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

Okay, I realize that it's kinda lame that I'm doing a "thankful" blog the week of Thanksgiving, but I just can't get past the feeling that I need to publish some of the things I'm thankful for. Maybe someone will read this and be reminded of something they need to be thankful about.

1. I'm so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and for His love, grace, mercy, guidance, voice, anointing, favor, healing, provision, and so much more.
2. I'm so thankful for my husband and all God has done in his life in the 28 years we've been married. He's my best friend and biggest cheerleader (minus the pompoms :0))
3. Two awesome, incredible, God-serving, loving, talented, smart and kind children. After accepting Jesus, and marrying Randy, having children was the best thing I ever did. I'm so blessed. I love you Micaela and Keaton!
4. I'm so thankful that God allows me to minister to children. Even though I've been involved with ministry for 20+ years, I still marvel that God would ask ME to love and lead children to Calvary. I don't get it but I'm sure glad He asked!
5. I'm so thankful for my church and pastoral team. They ROCK. Nuff said.
6. Friends....I am the MOST blessed person in the world because I have so many friends who love and care about me and my family. Too many to try to mention names so I won't attempt it.
7. Health! I finally have two relatively pain free knees that work oh so much better than a couple years ago. Long process but now worth it. I had another healing in my body this year that very few people know of and maybe someday I'll be able to share about it but let's just say I experienced a miracle and I praise God for it!
8. Coffee (gotta keep ya smiling!)
9. I'm so thankful for growing pains. Thank you, Lord, for stretching me to be better in all that you ask of me. It's not fun to feel pain but you always come out stronger and a little closer to Jesus.
10. I'm thankful I get to cook A LOT this week! You know me...I love to feed people.

Now it's your turn, What are you thankful for this year? My list could have been longer but you would stop reading!

0 comments: