Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Creation Camp Day One

It's getting late and I'm dog tired but had to do a quick post about Creation Camp. After tomorrow, I am going to compile a list of the resources we used because EVERY Christ follower needs to see these videos to be able to dispel the theory of evolution in an informed and Biblical way. We need to empower our kids to know what we believe and why we believe it and so they can handle the topic in their public schools. I even learned some things today. We started by simply breaking down the six days of creation and walked through the scripture verses, did some experiments and took a field trip to the park to enjoy God's handy work.

Tomorrow, we are going to the Saylorville gorge, visitor center, the butterfly gardens and enjoying some more teaching from our guest speaker. I was soooo disappointed that when I got my camera out for pictures, my battery was dead! Grrrr. That won't happen tomorrow. I'll write more when I'm not falling asleep.

0 comments: