Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Break

Well gang, tomorrow is truck loading day! If you have a desire to heft some boxes around, give me a call! We could use a couple more guys to load. I don't imagine I'll be blogging for a few days. The next post will be from Union City, Tennessee! I'll post pics of the new house for the many who have asked. I can't wait to see it myself since we will live in it for at least a year.

Squeezing in two more goodbye dinners and finishing up work at Des Moines First today. Randy was doing a happy dance as he left for his last day on the job. Please pray that God reveals his new job soon. We aren't worried...just waiting for God's timing. He is faithful to finish what He starts!

This isn't goodbye...just see ya later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

safe & happy tavels, Eilers! enjoy making your new home in thar hills & hollers! :)

Sandy May said...

I was thinking and praying for you and Randy and Thursday. I had lunch with a girlfriend and spur of the moment she said let's go to Jordan Creek! Alright sign me up! (I forgot Keaton was working at the apple store). I walked by and for some reason I was thinking maybe I should get Paul and Ipod touch and backtracked (literally walked backward). Guess who is the most handsomest face who greeted me at the store? Your best beloved son! I don't think he knew my name but recognized me! Such a blessing and how weird because I don't like shopping plus I have never walked into the apple store. Gave him a great hug and got his card! Both of you are such amazing and inspiring parents! You let Keaton know that if he needs anything to ask us!!! Love and God Bless! Keep us postede.

loreyfamily said...

God Bless you on your move our prayers are with you April Lorey