Thursday, August 17, 2006

Discovery

Well, I learned something about myself tonight that has me a little irritated! I've always boasted (a little too proudly) that I am NOT a pack-rat. But when it comes to ministry stuff, I AM a pack-rat. I was cleaning out my storage cupboard in the basement, getting ready for the big move on Saturday, and wow, I've got a lot of stuff. Some of it brought back fond memories of past programs, families I haven't seen for a while, and past places I've ministered. It made me relive some of the awesome things God has done in our lives. But the Lord reminded me he has NEW things for me to learn, fresh anointing and people I haven't met yet that JCFC will help lead to the Savior. That's exciting. So....out with the old, well, some of it anyway. I've got some cool stuff I just can't give up yet. :)

1 comments:

Dara said...

you have me laughing out loud! I love it- OK here is my rule for you and Josh - YOU CANNOT RUB OFF ON ONE ANOTHER IN A NEGATIVE SAVE IT YOU MAY NEED IT ONE DAY WAY. Promise me you will always tell each other if you are in doubt to throw it away. :)