Sunday, August 27, 2006

Missouri Trip

We successfully delivered our daughter to Evangel University in Springfield. The campus was so exciting. I thought Micaela was taking way too much to school, but I watched other girls hauling their stuff in and Mic had a pretty average load. Her dorm was remodeled this summer and it's really nice. They have brand new beds, desks and chairs. The building was all rewired and recarpeted and smelled all clean and new. I was a little jealous, do you think Micaela would mind if I crash there sometimes? :) Randy and I were very impressed with all the people who came to help whoever needed it. They had Evangel alumni of all ages, local college church groups, Evangel staff and professors all pitching in to help. Great place, so glad she's there, miss her already.

0 comments: