Sunday, August 13, 2006

Here we go!

Okay...I've been kicking around the idea of starting this for several weeks and decided to jump in. I LOVE what I do and thought this would be a great way to communicate with our church, friends, and family. Being a children's pastor has been my dream for many years and I'm ever so thankful for the opportunity to minister at Jordan Creek Family Church (or JCFC as we affectionately call it). Today was an incredible day at JCFC, 117 people including 13 babies in our Baby Steps nursery. It is so exciting to see how God is helping us to share his love in our community. One of our moms told me today how her girls were talking about Jesus at home and her three year old told them she "has Jesus in her belly". Her five year old sister asked, "Do you mean you asked Jesus into your heart?" After clarification, they were able to pray together and seal the deal. Jesus is definetly in her heart now. I love it when parents share those things. It encourages me to know that they do listen in Creek Kids!

0 comments: