Saturday, January 20, 2007

Buzz Practice

We had our first Buzz practice this afternoon. It was great. Everyone did an awesome job in rehearsal and I just know this is going to ROCK our church. It is exciting to me personally to see something I've dreamed about for over a year starting up for real and to see so many new people joining the Children's Ministry team at JCFC. God is providing people with talents that we may have never tapped into without the Buzz. I know He is going to bless those who have stepped out of their comfort zone to be a part of this and those who are sacrificing their time, too.

No other church in our area is doing the Buzz and as far as I know, no other church in Iowa. If there is one out there, I'd love to hear about it. In a short amount of time, I'm sure we will have kids coming out of the woodwork to experience the Buzz with their families! Not only will they enjoy it, but it will help the whole family grow in their relationship with Jesus.

Thank you Lord for what You are doing and where You are leading us. Keep us focused on You, the vision for the church You have given us, and winning people to Your Kingdom. May all this be pleasing in your sight, not for the praise of man but for your honor and glory. Bring us families that are hurting, searching, that need discipleship, and are open to what You have for them. AMEN!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes was that awesome or what! I am so PUMPED! Alison and Clint told us that cornerstone in Ames does something similar on Wednesday nights. Josh and I were just talking about how awesome you are!
Love you