Friday, June 20, 2008

Blog Break

T minus about 15 hours until VACATION!! I'll be taking a blog break and I'm sure I'll have tons of pics when I get back. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my siblings, especially my brother Matt who isn't as close to the Lord as he used to be. I really want to minister to him and just catch up on life. We are expecting a pretty important call next week so pray I have some cell phone reception out in the woods of Michigan. If not, oh well, it'll happen. Now...back to peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies, apple, pumpkin and pecan pies and Scotch-a-roos. No, I'm not eating them, just baking them!

3 comments:

Alyseia La'Belle said...

Have fun!!!! :)

And those pics of Micaela...LOVE EM! hahaha I miss her and her crazyness around here!

Sharon said...

Have fun!
Question, if you're not 'eating' all those yummy things, then why are you making them? Just to look at? (Just kidding with ya!)
See you when you get back. Have a restful, relaxing trip!

Jena said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!