Friday, June 20, 2008

Not to Be Outdone By Her Brother






Here she is...my beautiful, slightly crazy daughter! She makes me laugh and keeps life interesting. Micaela always has a slant on life that makes you think, laugh or enter into a great debate. She is passionate about Jesus, missions, music, family, travel, art, comedic movies, and her friends. She loves dark chocolate, green tea frappachinos from Starbucks and could eat out every day of her life. Nobbies, it so happens, is a family addiction! :) I'm soooooo glad to have her home for the summer. Sorry about the sleeping conditions, Mic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing about it, you can't beat a good assortment of hats. I'm glad our family can be goofy and have fun occasionally. I'm sure some people think we're crazy sometimes, but as our family motto goes..."they can just eat a big bowl of shut the heck up!!!" I love my daughter. I love my son. And I especially love my wife.