Friday, October 31, 2008

Quick Post

Just a quick post to say I am beyond excited for the Giant Haystack! I'm nervous about not knowing how much food and how many prizes to have but it will all come together. I've been getting a lot of great feed back about the fliers we passed out at the schools. Our event was announced on three radio stations, too. We just want to be a light in our neighborhood and provide a safe alternative to Halloween tricks. It will be fun to see how many come dressed up. I don't have time to even think about a costume! Pics and more tomorrow....please pray for us. The weather couldn't be more beautiful. Last I heard it's supposed to be 73 degrees today! Can I get a woot woot for Union City and Jesus!?

3 comments:

Truders said...

I'm excited for you Lori and will be praying!! Woot Woot!!

Angela said...

I wish we were there! Maybe you should have Lucy chaperone the Haystack...hhhmmmm...there is a fun thought to ponder!

Jena said...

Good luck! We're thinking and praying for you :D