Monday, June 11, 2007

BIG Summer for JCFC Kids

We are gearing up for a BIG summer for JCFC kids. Starting Wednesday, June 20, we will have a kid's service during our summer Alpha Life Group! Families will meet at 6:30 at Valley Southwoods High School for dinner and then the adults and Epic youth will have their Alpha class and kids 3 yrs. old and potty trained-5th grade will meet with me for a great service. We will be focusing on the Fruits of the Spirit. We are still firming up plans for the younger kids and babies.

I'm also working on another summer adventure that I can't reveal quite yet but will give kids lots of opportunities to invite friends. More in a couple of days! Did I peak your curiosity?

The sign up deadline for Kid's Camp is quickly approaching so give me a call if you have a child entering 4th-6th grades this fall and get all the details!

Last but certainly not least....SUPER SATURDAY is just a few weeks away! Drop all other plans for Saturday, July 7th from 11-1 PM and be at Willow Springs Park! Your family could be one of two that wins a fabulous family gift basket worth hundreds of dollars. We will have a great program with a character building message, games, balloon animals, PRIZES, music, free hot dogs and a ton of fun. Begin praying for awesome weather, divine appointments and that we are a huge blessing to our wonderful community. See you at 5547 Wistful Vista Dr. in West Des Moines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited. Jon and I have been wanting to go to a life group for a long time. This is so great!

amain said...

Have I mentioned that you ROCK!!! I am so totally blown away that there is going to be a Creek Kids service, too. Blown away...