Thursday, June 14, 2007

Isaiah

This is my buddy Isaiah. I love this pic of him because it's not meant in a mean way at all...just being kid-silly. Isaiah is a tender hearted, smart, funny, brave and very Godly young man. He is a wonderful big brother to Elijah, Amaris and Sam and probably equally annoying to his older siblings Dominique and Madison! :) He loves Lego's, video games, "Army" stuff, and his new passion - golf. I remember when he was in my children's church and still a little guy, he didn't really like loud noises ~ just like me when I was a kid. He LOVES our son, Keaton, but hey...can you blame him? :) I remember when he was in the hospital in Minnesota a couple years ago, I sent him some balloons. Angela later told me that Isaiah was so excited because someone finally sent him "boy" balloons. Made me laugh.


I'd like you all to pray for Isaiah. He has faced many physical challenges in his young life and is facing some more. When I think of Isaiah, it is hard for me not to question God, but I KNOW He has a plan for all of us, Isaiah included. Pray for his parents, Scott and Angela, that they may have peace that passes all understanding and wisdom in decision making. Pray God will make a way with medical expenses and traveling to the Shriner's Hospital. And lastly, pray for his siblings that they are okay with all that's going on with their brother. No, I take the lastly back...pray that through Isaiah's trials, God be glorified and that some doctor or nurse will come to know Jesus through Isaiah's testimony of faith. Perfect...he's wearing his Faith Factor shirt in the picture!

1 comments:

Angela said...

You are so kind to include Isaiah in your blog. He giggled when he saw his picture on your spot. Your prayer made me cry. I am so blessed to be able to count you as my friend.
Angela