Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bring a Friend

I want to encourage you to allow your child to invite a friend to church this Sunday. I realize it means more work for you but I have a very special sermon planned for this Sunday and it will be a great opportunity to get a family to JCFC if you have been thinking of a good time to bring them. I planned this day with Backyard Adventure attendees in mind and we have some special things lined up. It is also our BGMC contest day, so that adds even more excitement to find out who will win the I-Cubs game date with Pastor Lori and Mister Randy.


My sermon this weekend is entitled "How do Traffic Lights Help us Trust God?" I will be sharing a very personal story about one of my lessons in trust and it leads into a challenge to receive Jesus into their lives.

Please be praying for this weekend. I know Pastor Josh wouldn't mind an extra prayer, either! I am expecting great things from the Lord and already rejoicing in the new souls that will be added to the Kingdom this weekend. Wouldn't it be awesome to bring a family and they all got saved on the same day? Yowza...that'll get ya pumped to invite folks.

0 comments: