Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Crack Me Up

My kids are the best!! Not only do they listen and obey in service but they make me laugh! Tonight during our kid's service for Alpha, we were having our worship time. We recently learned a new song called "Not Forgotten" from a CD that you HAVE to buy your kids, Hillsong Kids Supernatural. We do this little side step move during the chorus and the some "Egyptian" type movements and the kids are getting into it big time. They had me laughing so hard, especially Jaron and Lisi. Lisi's version is hilarious and if she were to demonstrate for you please note that I don't do the same cute little shimmy that she does! There would be nothing cute about it. Sadness for me, adorable for Lisi. Oh well, my kids really are the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't get Jaron to do it for me!! I will have to peek into Creek Kids sometime :)

amain said...

Lisi's motions totally crack me up!! a 'shimmy' is a conservative description of the booty action she gets going on:)