Thursday, August 14, 2008

Off to Tennessee

Next week, Randy and I will be traveling to Tennessee to meet with a pastor about a job! We are excited to see what God has in store. Pray that God will make it abundantly clear to both the pastor and Randy and me what the Lord wants. We are ready to serve but sure want to be in the right place and for a church to have the right children's pastor because their kids deserve God's best plan.

There is a lot that needs to come together such as a job for Randy and finances and such so it will be awesome to watch how and where God works it all out. Thanks for the prayers.

6 comments:

becky said...

yeah, that's awesome! we'll be praying for you guys!

Chef Stinson Family said...

How exciting! We will be praying for you!

hahainlala said...

Forget TN....I really think you need to move to LA!!! Think of all the little children out here who need Pastor Lori:):):) Not to mention all of the mommies who need friends like FPL (that would be Favorite Pastor Lori).

Okay, don't tell fcAmy that I am trying to steal you away;)

Love,
fc Heather

amain said...

...and here I was worried that fcHeather was going to steal you away with Brighton jewelry...and now she is giving you 'favorite Pastor Lori' status:)
Enjoy your visit to TN; you know we will be praying for you!

Angela said...

I'm so behind on my blog-reading - but so excited to hear your news! I love it when God refreshes us at just the right time. I know He has an amazing plan for you guys ... and I'm excited to watch it unfold. We'll be praying for your trip and for clarity and wisdom about the job. Miss you both!

Sean B. Halliday said...

Enjoy your time in Tennessee.

I've created a site to showcase the best of the Tri Cities.

Please feel free to use it to find all that the Tri has to offer.

Let me know what you think of the site and how it can be improved

http://www.thetricitiesbest.com