Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day

It's 6:28 AM according to my computer. This time tomorrow we will be traveling to Kansas City to fly to Nashville. I am so excited to see what God has in store. Randy has a job interview lined up for Saturday morning with a company right in Union City! How amazing is that? My friend Angela asked me if I was nervous and I can say that I really am at peace...just trusting God to show us yes or no and trusting He will work out all the details. Of course, you want to make a good impression but I just need to be myself...flaws and all! :) Randy said something that has stuck with me all week. He said, "Wouldn't it be cool if we were the miracle answer to Pastor's prayer?" That's a cool thought!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have a great time! i'll be praying for you tomorrow!

Truders said...

We will be praying for you guys!!

Sandy May said...

I am praying!!! I love KC! As I should since Hallmark is located right by Union Station! Keep us posted!