Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Big Opportunity

Here it is...your big opportunity. This weekend is our Christmas Around the World kid's musical at 10:15 at Jordan Creek Town Center in the Century Theaters. I promise you this is the easiest invitation you'll ever extend to someone you've been trying to get to come to church. I know you've heard it said before, but I'm telling you it's true. God has been waking me up almost nightly with things He wants me to share during my sermon and your unsaved friends and family need to be there. Please be praying for the service. There has been a lot of sickness going around and we don't want anything to stop the Gospel from being proclaimed this weekend. Not just at JCFC. but churches across the state will be doing their programs, too. It's an important weekend for souls everywhere.

Don't forget your cameras, extra film, batteries, camcorders, binoculars, etc. Well, you probably don't need binoculars but you get the idea! I'm telling you...the cute factor will be off the charts.

0 comments: