Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Way to Start a Day

I re-published this without the random ad comment.

I had the BEST morning. I got to hang out with two of my young friends from Creek Kids, Isabella and Lisi. We had a great time watching Dora, doing crafts, talking about the ornaments on our Christmas tree and petting the kitty. Those girls are the sweetest, and so well behaved. I love to listen to their view of everything. Kids that age sometimes see things differently than we do. They almost always have a more fun and positive slant on anything in life. It was a great way to start the day, almost makes me wish we could still have babies. My poor kids will have to once again hear me "encouraging" them to get married so I can have me some grandbabies. They love that. :) Thanks for hanging out with me, girls.

0 comments: