Monday, December 04, 2006

Pie and BGMC

Yesterday was the victory for the boys and our missions fund raising for Boys and Girls Missionary Crusade (BGMC). Good ole Pastor Lori got a pie in the face. But don't even begin to think I was disappointed! It is for such a great cause. If me getting a plate full of sugar-free cool whip splatted in the ole kisser means that even ONE boy or ONE girl will come to know Jesus, I'll do it every week! The kids loved it, especially my friend Jacob who gave with great sacrifice to see me get that pie. It makes me so proud of my kids that they will give so happily to help other kids hear about Jesus. I already have several ideas for 2007 to raise our goal of $1200.

1 comments:

Angela said...

You're such a great role model!! Thanks for doing "whatever it takes" to inspire our kids!