Friday, December 01, 2006

What's the Deal?

Excuse me. What did you say? You've got to be kidding me! When did that happen? Are you sure? I'm not sure how I almost missed it, but do you realize it's December 1? EEEEK! Sixteen days until our JCFC program, Christmas Around the World, nineteen days until Mic is home again, twenty-four days until Christmas. Wow, that really snuck up on me. Randy and I haven't even started shopping. But we did spend the last two evenings putting up the tree and setting out all my snowmen. I really enjoyed it this year. Last Christmas, we decided not to put up the tree mainly because the house was for sale and we didn't want anything to make the house seem smaller. It was weird with no tree, so this year it didn't even seem like a chore to unpack it all. It looks great in our apartment and gets me to think about something else than my crazy knees. :) Yeah...Christmas.

0 comments: