Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Laughter

Micaela is home! It's great to have my girl here for almost three weeks. Little does she know that for at least one more week, she will be my chauffeur! Keaton came home last night to see his sissy and have pizza with the fam. One thing is guaranteed when both my kids are home...there will be LOTS of laughter. Even this morning as Keaton was getting ready for work (we had a slumber party) we were laughing about some childhood memories. I'm so glad that I always took time to just hang out with my kids and laugh about silly things. We all have quirky senses of humor, so that made it even better. This shows me how important laughter is; Keaton is like his father in that he doesn't remember life details from when he was little. But any time we had a good laugh about something, he can tell you every detail of what was going on. Laughter is so powerful. Not only does it relieve stress and help our health, it is a bonding experience. Take time to laugh with your kids. It may seem like something totally weird and silly to us but makes a great memory for your kids. Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just the other day Awnna was asking me "are we going to have lots of giggles tonight?" its so true