Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Progress

Finally, a day at the physical therapist with some progress! Honestly, I was getting a little discouraged by how slow I am healing and I had to give myself a little pep talk. I had a very discouraging doctor visit last week and was determined that God didn't have me go through two major, painful surgeries to not be successful in my recovery. I know He has a better plan than that! So this morning's visit saw some gains. I have a long way to go, but I'm confident it will all work out. Even in times of struggle, God IS working. It may not seem that way, feel that way or appear that way, but we can rest and trust knowing it is true. Thanks to all who have faithfully been praying for me, driving me to appointments and encouraging me with kind words and scriptures. When I think about what God has allowed me to do in the past few weeks, I know that it's just that lyin' devil trying to slow me down. Ha, not gonna happen!

0 comments: