Sunday, February 18, 2007

Babies

Today was a busy day in Baby Steps at JCFC. We had 15 babies!! What was a little surprising was that we were missing 3 or 4 "regulars", too. We also have 4 ladies that are expecting. It's very exciting to see the church growing weekly. Of course not all our growth is due to people getting pregnant, but it's sure fun having all those sweet babies to love and spoil. It's hard to imagine all the details, but it won't be long before we need another theater to split up the infants and toddlers. I'm so thankful to Morgan and all our Baby Steps volunteers who take such great care of our precious ones. They work hard every week but some weeks they really go the extra mile! If you want to be used by God to teach and love children, please pray about joining our team. You won't ever regret spending one Sunday a month ministering to who I think are the most important people at our church!

2 comments:

amain said...

This morning Lisi and I were driving along and 'Every move I make' came on the radio, and Lisi said, "Hey, Mom, is that Pastor Lori singing?" I assured her it was:)

Lori Eilers said...

That's too funny! I never dreamed I'd make the radio...thanks Amy. :)