Monday, February 05, 2007

Gotta Brag

Okay, I just gotta brag about my kids! Yesterday was a big day with the start of the Buzz and getting to church an hour earlier for everyone. The kids handled it so well! I thought that by the time we were in Creek Kids, they may be fading on me but they were awesome.

One of my angels, Jordan, blessed me so much yesterday. She is the sweetest girl and LOVES Mister Randy. She had such a great day yesterday with all the extra excitement. Sometimes she likes to sit right with Randy in the back at the sound board and I saw her back there singing and worshipping God and it was so beautiful. Sometimes when you work with kids, you aren't sure what they are "catching" from service so it is always an encouragement to to witness spiritual growth in that way.

The kids did an incredible job with "Sock it to BGMC" day! Wow, I could hardly lift the offering containers and their socks were over the top! Jaden and his momma made a puppet stage with two sock puppets filled with their offering. They were even named BG and MC! We had some awesome decorated socks. Isabella's even had hair! So funny. Lisi's Buddy Barrel was "wearing" a pink Ug boot. Crack me up. Can't wait to get all that change counted at the bank! We had a great start to our $1500 goal. Even the older boys got into the spirit of fun giving by decorating some of dad's old socks. Our kids love to give to missions.

2 comments:

Angela said...

So cute! Jordan loves music - and loves worshiping the Lord! So glad you're getting to see that side of her! She came out of Creek Kids still singing yesterday!

Unknown said...

When I asked Lisi what kind of a sock she would like to bring to Creek Kids yesterday, she loudly, and proudly!, said, "A STINKY one!" So at least I spared you that:) Isabella is already asking when she can again 'sock it to BGMC'.