Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Here he is ...the man who still makes my heart go pitter-patter after 26 1/2 years of marriage. I am so blessed to have Randy as my husband. He has sacrificed a lot for me to be able to do what God has called me to do. He helps me so much at church and never complains and has been my nurse-maid through 9 surgeries in the past 4 years! Way above and beyond the call of duty. He is the best father to our two kids; all of their best traits come from their daddy. Well, except maybe their quirky sense of humor. Randy is amazing in many ways but most importantly, he loves the Lord and leads his home as Christ would have it done. Thanks my hunky man. You're the best, I surely got the better end of the deal. He tells people he married me because he thought my family had money. Always the funny guy. :)

1 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Pastor Lori! Mister Randy is a GREAT guy, for sure...and a lucky one to have you!!